Our 2021 Food Drive was a big success thanks to our property management companies whose properties collected food during the month of November.
1. Francis Property Management
2. Q10 Property Advisors
3. Abbey Residential
4. Better World LLC
5. Centra Partners
Thanks all so to Camp Construction and Cotton Commercial for allowing the use of their warehouses for food drop off.
Camp Construction, 15139 S Post Oak Rd, 77053 or
Cotton Commercial, 3010 Claymoore Park Dr. Houston, TX 77043
This year food collection will begin again in November.
If you are collecting food here are a few ideas for collecting at apartment communities
- Identify central and highly visible areas, and designate them as your official display/food collection locations.
- Decorate a display/food collection area and a box for food collection (does not need to be from the Food Bank) to draw attention to collection & to make your food drive more fun.
- Place a flier at each resident's door or in your newsletter or place a flier in the mailbox area to announcing you will be collecting food during November and where to donate.
- Fun Ideas for collecting.
- Food Bank Logos for your promotional material.
Houston Food Bank and the Rescue Bank (for pets)
Food Bank Most Needed Items
Managers do you have children in your community who need access to food after school and during the summer? The Houston Food Bank's Kids Cafe is a program to help alleviate child hunger by providing hungry children with free nutritious meals at times when other resources are not available such as after school and during the summer. Nationwide 1 out of 20 children who rely on free or reduced priced meals during the day also rely on after school programs. For more information on the Kids Cafe contact email@example.com or 832-369-9390 for more information or visit www.houstonfoodbank.org