TAA will release a revised version of its lease contract on February 16, 2022.
- The current lease has an expiration date of January 1, 2022. This lease will no longer be valid if executed after this date.
- If you are a TAA Click & Lease user, TAA will automatically update the expiration date to January 1, 2023 in the online portal. You will see this date change in December of 2021.
- If you use printed pad leases, the expiration date will be updated to January 1, 2023, until the new lease is released on February 16, 2022. To order pads, please contact the HAA forms sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to order printed pad leases for this year, you must order them by Monday, December 20th. After this date, you will have to wait until Monday, January 3, 2022 to place a new order.
- On February, 16, 2022, TAA with launch the Lease 2.0 to TAA Click & Lease users. The new lease will also be available to printed pad users.
- In the meantime, TAA will offer free education opportunities to familiarize members with the new format and changes to the lease. Check the TAA website for details. www.taa.org
Save the Date – Upcoming HAA Education Opportunities:
Learn about the Lease 2.0 and the 2022 REDBOOK with HAA General Counsel, Howard Bookstaff
Choose your Day. Choose your Location.
March 22nd or March 24th - HAA office.
April 7th - Pearland
April 12th - The Woodlands
April 21st - Baytown
Registration 8:30 a.m. and program 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.